Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Morrow!

Good Morrow Friends!
How art thou my dear friends? Thou canst call me Peppercorn! I serve the fairy queen though I am not writ in the histories of fairy kind. Dost thou understand me?
Oh don't go nodding thy heads cause I know that thou dost not know my language!
*sigh*...
Hi!
My name is Peppercorn! How are you? I'm a fairy! I serve the fairy queen, Titania, even though I am not mention in that play that...oh, whats-his-name wrote. Whats that you say? His name was Shakespeare? Thats a weird name!
ANYWAY!!! I am not in A Midsummer Night's Dream BECAUSE I don't like a whole lot of attention. Why? Because I go among the mortals and spy on them. I look like a normal human BUT I'M NOT!!!! My mortal name is Bianca!
When I'm a mortal I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and I'm kind of a shorty, but in my fairy form; I have brownish-greenish hair, golden eyes, and I'm tall and skinny!
I started a blog because the sheer idea of having my own website is SO COOL!!!!
Sorry, gotta fly!
Pepperco...I mean Bianca!!!
(just call me Peppercorn)

No comments:

Post a Comment